* The house is tidy.... well tidier and there is the faint whiff of Eau De Bleach permeating around the house.
*Along with the said whiff there is what seems to be the smell of freshly cooked food - not only have you cooked a meal from scratch you have actually had time to go to a shop and buy it the ingredients. Takeaway leaflets are stuffed firmly back in the thingy-me-bob drawer.
* The tumble dryer is lying silent - no need to dash about drying clothes, you have all the time in the world to hang out clothes on the line.
* The kids suddenly shine and sparkle and are wearing freshly pressed clothes not just whatever is dragged out of the wash basket that morning.
* Bills are paid on time because you havent lost the paperwork under a mountain of crafty supplies.
* You are leaving the house!!!! My god there are actual real people out there...
Its a brave new non crafting world and I hate it!...