Saturday 19 September 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well once again I'm wondering how it managed to get so long in updating my blog.

So much is happening right now. The original smelly started school this week, she is loving it. I'll be glad when she goes full time though as I desperately need to get smelly two into a proper routine.

We also decided to try our luck and see if we could get a mortgage. To our amazement we were approved!!! Not only that we have had an offer accepted on a property we want to buy and is currently going through all the legal bumph before signing contracts. I don't want to jinx it by going into loads of detail but I shall update asap.

My craft fair is now one week away I have so much to do its unreal. I also have to source some cheap packaging just in case I actually sell one... hell may freeze over first lol Anyway I must dash and get back to finishing and sneaking the odd new design in.

I'll leave you with a picture of my gorgeous daughter on her first day. Ta-ra for now....

No comments: