Sunday 16 August 2009

AWOL!

I've been missing in action over the last couple of weeks. It started with the central heating being fitted and then the sudden realisation that I have two craft fairs at the end of September.

I will try and blog (if your interested) as much as possible with my progress.

Here is some of the stuff we have been doing....



I made this doily fascinator a couple weeks back now. I spray starched it to shape and added vintage button detailing. It's one of my favs so far.




A barbie dress for my daughter, she likes it even if the finishing is poor lol



We made more cakes yesterday - I'm getting good now I only covered the left side of my top in flour this time... I usually come out looking like I've had a tub of talcum powder dropped over me head lol

No comments: