Monday 6 April 2009

Alternative Cross Stitch and Buttons

I saw some wicked cross stitches (the website addy escapes me oops) so I decided to give it a try myself. I've always enjoyed stitching but got easily bored with the twee designs.
These are my two favs and will be put up somewhere in the home where my daughter can not read them! (Im thinking the cleaning cupboard as im the only one that goes in there)


Meanwhile i've been madly working on items for my craft fair. I'm thinking my stuff may be a little too niche for the local craft event but we shall see what happens.

Also I have a piccy of the stash of buttons my oh sweetly brought me as a lickle surprise. Apparently there are 300 but tbh i'm not planning on finding out.



Oh and here I sneaked a piccy in of my latest craft shop finds. Along with the frames you have seen already pictured I found these cute album covers... still need some inspiration on what to do with them.

No comments: