Sunday 8 June 2008

Card Fun

This weekend has been spent mainly making cards. I had a flash of inspiration so made the most of an empty house whilst the 'rabble' were at the seaside. (apologies for the iffy photo quality)

This first card was inspired by my new found fondness of gardening. If only my garden was a colourful as this card. :)


I really enjoyed making this 'Happy Birthday' card. I used clashing papers, ribbon stickers and attempted to perfect my use of wooden stamps.



Finally this card was made using stylish paper from Dovecraft. This would make an ideal card for someone with sophisticated taste.

All these cards will be featured on my website www.fraggiesfripperies.co.uk over the coming days. Or you can take a peek at my auctions on the newest UK auction site http://www.biritzs.com/viewlistings.aspx?Seller=Fragg1es

No comments: