Sunday 22 May 2011

Thrifting

I managed to make it to the car boot sale after my first and dare I say successful night at the dogs. I'm glad I did brave the wind and cold as I bagged some fab treats...



 I couldn't get the little sewing trinket open until I got home and discoverd a measuring tape inside.



I love botanical illustration books great artwork and very interesting too.


What can I say it's too cool!!!


Probably the bargain of the day all this fabric for £4.00 She was selling it at 50p per fabric and some have at least 2 metres or more. She was a lovely lady too.

2 comments:

Nic :) said...

Great finds!
You're inspiring me to go to the fleamarket again this weekend! ♥

Anonymous said...

I love your finds, I am going to visit our local car boot sale to find something really nice too :)
xx