Saturday 23 May 2009

Inspired by Fabrics and Strimmer Line???...

I have challenged myself to make something over the next week. If only to keep myself sane during the half term week.
I spotted some clearance fabric in town and purchased some lime green stretch jersey and blue netting. I also nabbed a reel of strimmer line stuff (very technical lol) from the OH as I loved the colour.



I have no idea what I am making yet but it will be something millinery related. I have already made a start on an embroidered piece alhough I use the word embroidered loosely as i'm pretty pants at it.... watch this space for updates.


Now that ive had the baby i'm on the hunt for cheap clothing from the charity shops along with a couple tops and a dress I spotted this clutch bag hidden away. I really love its vintage look and the shell decoration so i'd thought id share with you. I hope you like it as much as I do - shame I wont be able to fit nappies into it. :D


No comments: