Tuesday 3 February 2009

Snow, Creating and Computer Problems...

Well it's been a busy few days! Firstly my puter started to cut out so i've had plenty of time to indulge in craft making. We then had more snow our way than I ever remember, so me and the daughter spent lots of time throwing snowballs and building snow dogs (didnt have the energy to do a full snowman lol).

Here she is doing a snow angel....



Below is some of the things I have been creating over the last few days, alas my camera has run out of batteries so I could only photo a few.

Beaded bling rings in funky emo colours. These will be available to buy on my website soon.
www.fraggiesfripperies.co.uk



I've never tried the below before, I liked the shape and design when making twiglet's mobile and decided to turn these into brooches. Not 100% sure if they are saleable yet but who knows.



I went on a major charity shop rummage a couple weeks ago and found a tin full of buttons. I used a few to turn into button rings which will also be listed on my website soon.


I've also been working on some more funky fascinators as well as hair accesories. I am also working on a small range for children.
Thanks for reading. :)

No comments: